I’m lucky this week! First, because I’m cooking mostly from the freezer. When I went grocery shopping, I didn’t purchase any meats.
Second, because we’re heading down-the-shore to visit family on Friday so I don’t have to plan for the weekend!
So here’s my meal plan for the week of September 13, 2009:
Breakfasts: cold cereals, oatmeal, bananas, yogurt, eggs, bacon
Lunches: cold cut sandwiches, cut veggies & hummus, soup (from the freezer), cheese quesadillas (so easy! shredded cheese and salsa on a wrap and baked)
Snacks: cut veggies, apples, bananas, cheese sticks, peanut butter pretzels, pop corn, yogurt
Dinners: (Each item marked with an ‘*’ is already in the freezer.)
- meatballs* with brown gravy and egg-noodles
- pierogies* (homemade from my mother-in-law – YUM!) and kielbasa*
- Toddler Tuesday – Little Dude has a choice of grilled cheese & soup, fish sticks or frozen pizza
- tuna casserole (already made using the the 2nd-half of the egg-noodles)
- grilled honey garlic pork chops* (recipe found here from Amanda)
- grilled teriyaki chicken breasts*
I just love meal planning weeks like this – easy peasy!
PS: I’m linking to Menu Plan Monday over at orgjunkie.com – go over and check out the great meal plans people are sharing!